Jan 27, 2010

my HeRo

He's always there, A time to share
How I feel, what I need and what I should do
Lucky to be here with family and friends
If he would have cut himself or opened a wound
When he was little he would have bled to dealt
I'm lucky I have the person I have
Not another or a brother
Raised me most of my life
What a great person he is
He's there for me through thick and thin
Where ever, when ever and what ever
So many songs relate to my life and him
Not enough to tell him that I love him
Say's he's not the greatest and we deserve better
In my book he's top notch and my hero
He comes home, I hear the vehicle
Run to see him all caked with dirt
Makes me laugh when he jokes
What a great person to have
Might smell like cigarette
I don't mind, not anymore
Give me a hug and it'll last forever
Feels right and soft, like a fuzzy bear
There's no place I'd rather be
Not when watching TV with you
You even support what I do
He's amazing
I love him so
More then you'll ever know
This man I talk about
He's my one and only DAD
My life has been like a real disaster
He's right there helping me get back to normal
This is for you dad
I LOVE YOU
and always will
You’re the best and don't forget it.

No comments: