Apr 24, 2010

reaLitY



As I sit alone in my room tonight
It sure is a change from the same old fight
I want to be held and loved tonight
To share all my dreams with the man who lost sight
Hold on or let go I need to decide
But oh how I wish you were here by my side
Changes have come and loneliness fades
When I learn to accept the choices you made
My dreams have been shattered and nightmares occur
When I drive past the home that you always called yours
I've experienced pleasure and got to know pain
The others involved has made me insane
The love that I had has turned into pain
A man will appear, whom I won't have to blame
The tears soon will pass, as God pulls me near
The lessons are taught, and soon should be clear
Be happy and helpful, and hold your head high
Because sooner or later we must say goodbye
Be honest in life and flowers will bloom
Remember me always and erase all the gloom
Because life is a treasure that will shine like the moon

No comments: